Does this sound like anyone you know?
- 1 GB of memory lasts most people a month but barely lasts you the afternoon.
- You know what aperture-priority means.
- You delete more photos in a week than most people make all year.
- You need just one more lens.
- You’ve crawled on the ground to get a shot of something rusty.
- Your camera equipment is worth more than your car.
- No one else brings a camera to an event if they know you’re coming.
- Your family doesn’t recognize you without a camera covering your face.
- You have thousands of pictures and you’re not in any of them.
- You’ve been up before dawn or out in the freezing cold or even done something semi-dangerous… all for a photograph.
1GB is lucky to last me half an hour. 😉
this is hilariously true. My girlfriend has had more photos taken of her in the last year then in her entire life.
Thanks for a nice morning laugh! I have to agree with all of those except I get on the ground to get that interesting perspective of my toddler.
Do you have to be 10 out of 10?
Oh, no. Any one of these is usually enough to get an eye roll from someone you know. 😉
Well, one isn’t a problem. I’m closer to all ten than one.
Well, I don’t have a car 😉
Add to “No one else brings a camera…”: or the count of cameras is at least as high as the number of people meeting. When I’m meeting with flickrers, this fits better. 😎
Well, I don’t delete that many photos. (I like them to pile up, and then I go on a deleting rampage), and I don’t have a car. Does that make me a photographer?
BTW – I think the 7th point is a bit too extreme.
Very funny list! Never considered myself to be a photographer but I am getting dangerously close. I meet almost all these requirements. (I still need a few more lenses before overtaking my car value) The Flickr 2GB/month thing puts a crimp in my style ;^)
ahhh #9 is sad but oh so true hahahaha
Oh, it’s so painfully, hilariously true!! 🙂
plus your family expects you to take the family event photos… even if you’re the groom!
Everything’s true apart from the car.
hahaha that’s funny! I find myself if all those categories. I guess I’m a photo addict and I’m not the only one apparently! 😉
wonderful! thank you.
So true..so true! 🙂
without a doubt!
well a few dont match!! maximum matches!! :/