Twitter has more then 100 million monthly active users and half of them log in every day. On Twitter you can easily find like-minders and friends, customers and business partners. For photographers it’s a great chance to build a close relationship with current and potential clients and to become more recognizable in photography sphere. All these things are quite well known for most of you. But not everybody is versed in Twitter hashtags. These bizarre words can be very irritative or, maybe you don’t even know that they exist. 🙂 So take a minute to know these scraps of words better and not only will you find them useful and effective, they’ll also become your best assistants for your whole life in Twitter!
Benefits from #hashtags
- Twitter hashtags help users to spread information.
- They arrange and categorize flows of information. It is kind of similar to the Google Search in Twitter
- Hashtags increase your chances to hit the very target audience.
- They increase your recognizability among experts in professional circles.
- It is a great promotional tool which doesn’t require any complex knowledge and skills.