Need something a little more unusual than photo books and gorilla pods (so last year!) to give the photography-obsessed people in your life this festive season? Check out these funky offerings:
- Fashionable and funky neck straps, wristlets, and lens cosies from My Funky Camera. Ranging from $25 to $32. International shipping costs the same as domestic.
- The super secret spy lens from The Photojojo Store. $80 for the lens and all adapters.
- The Flickerverse Official T-shirt, also from The Photojojo Store. $20 for one, $36 for two.
- “Death to Film” Tote Bag for the digital camera convert from About Digital Cameras Cafepress Store. $15.99
- “Keep Film Alive” Hoody for the old school photographer, also from About Digital Camera Cafepress Store. $37.99
- Get photography related cartoons printed on everything from chopping boards and aprons to shoulder bags and umbrellas or just regular old framed prints, from CartoonStock. Ranging from £6 to £41 (available in the US by selecting “buy through Zazzle” at checkout).
- Vintage cameras like the Bessler ColorPro 50mm/f2.8 or the Kodak Imprint 920 Instant Camera available on Etsy (limited supplies). $20-$27.
- Camera Parts T-shirt from shopshopdesigns on Etsy. $20
- VW Camper Van Memory Stick for transferring photos in a funky way, from Totally Funky. £19.99 (only ships to UK addresses)
- Chocolate Covered Photo Oreos from Custom Creations, they also offer a variety of other sweet photo-printed treats including lollipops and graham crackers so you can eat your favourite photo on your favourite cookie. Oreos are $2.12 for two.
- 5×7 I Love Photography Print on velvet fine art paper from elsiecake on Etsy. $14
- Popular Box Cameras (Brownie Camera Series) Puzzle Magnets from SayHiBeth on Etsy, good gift for a child who like photography. $12
- Scrabble Tile Pendant – Vintage Camera from ThePendantFactory on Etsy. $5
If you have any funky photography-related gift ideas let us know in the comments.